qcrewards.com – OFFICIAL RULES (Terms Of Service are at the bottom of this document)
ENTRIES INTO DRAWINGS CAN NOT BE PURCHASED. ENTRIES ARE MADE WITH POINTS EARNED ON OUR SITE. WE PROVIDE MANY WAYS TO EARN POINTS SO EVERYONE HAS THE ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE.
1. PRIZE DRAWINGS DESCRIPTION: The prize drawings are posted under the drawings section of our web site. They are broken down into categories. Each drawing requires 1000 points to enter and you may enter as many times as you wish. The amount of entries required for each prize vary depending on the value of the prize.
The sponsor of these drawings is Internet Marketing Strategies LLC (“Sponsor”). By participating in the drawings, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the drawings. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the drawings. Sponsor may be reached by email at [email protected]
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States although the primary focus is the Quad City area. For some drawings there may be an age requirement. On these drawings this will be spelled out in the details. Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees, are ineligible to enter the drawings or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. These drawings are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Prizes vary from $25.00 Visa Gift Cards to automobiles worth over $90,000.00. Prizes will vary from time to time. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
These drawings are open to legal residents of the United States and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. If the prize is a vehicle it must be claimed in the Quad Cities. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are paid by Internet Marketing Strategies LLC. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Entries to drawings are made through our web site in the drawings section. Click the detail button on the drawing you would like to enter. Click the “Redeem Entry” button and select how many entries you want. Each entry requires 1000 points.
Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner of the drawings will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted when the required amount of entries have been submitted. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be posted on the web site and notified by email at the email address provided in your profile approximately immediately after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept the prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 30 days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account. Sponsor will also make an attempt to reach the winner by phone using the phone number entered in the profile.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \”the Prize Claim Documents\”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
SOME PRIZES MAY TAKE UP TO 90 DAYS TO PROCESS.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of the drawings; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the drawings; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the drawings or download of any materials in the drawings.
If, for any reason, the drawing is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the drawings, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the drawings in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the drawings,
Internet Marketing Strategies LLC
P.O. Box 496
Moline, IL 61266
Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by QC Rewards, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your QCRewards.com Account and Site.If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and QC Rewards may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause QC Rewards liability. You must immediately notify QC Rewards of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. QC Rewards will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors.If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by QC Rewards or otherwise.
By submitting Content to QC Rewards for inclusion on your Website, you grant QC Rewards a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, QC Rewards will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, QC Rewards has the right (though not the obligation) to, in QC Rewards’ sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in QC Rewards’ reasonable opinion, violates any QC Rewards policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in QC Rewards’ sole discretion. QC Rewards will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors.QC Rewards has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, QC Rewards does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. QC Rewards disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites.We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which QCRewards.com links, and that link to QCRewards.com. QC Rewards does not have any control over those non-QC Rewards websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-QC Rewards website or webpage, QC Rewards does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. QC Rewards disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-QC Rewards websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy.As QC Rewards asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by QCRewards.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify QC Rewards in accordance with QC Rewards’ Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. QC Rewards will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. QC Rewards will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of QC Rewards or others. In the case of such termination, QC Rewards will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to QC Rewards.
- Intellectual Property.This Agreement does not transfer from QC Rewards to you any QC Rewards or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with QC Rewards. QC Rewards, QCRewards.com, the QCRewards.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with QCRewards.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of QC Rewards or QC Rewards’ licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any QC Rewards or third-party trademarks.
- QC Rewards reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- QC Rewards reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at QCRewards.com,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products.By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names.If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- QC Rewards reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. QC Rewards may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- QC Rewards may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your QCRewards.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by QC Rewards if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from QC Rewards’ notice to you thereof; provided that, QC Rewards can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties.The Website is provided “as is”. QC Rewards and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither QC Rewards nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability.In no event will QC Rewards, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to QC Rewards under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. QC Rewards shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless QC Rewards, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between QC Rewards and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of QC Rewards, or by the posting by QC Rewards of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the State of Iowa, USA, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Scott County, Iowa. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Scott County, Iowa, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; QC Rewards may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
QC Rewards (“QC Rewards“) operates QCRewards.com and may operate other websites. It is QC Rewards’ policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, QC Rewards collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. QC Rewards’ purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how QC Rewards’ visitors use its website. From time to time, QC Rewards may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
QC Rewards also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on QCRewards.com blogs/sites. QC Rewards only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to QC Rewards’ websites choose to interact with QC Rewards in ways that require QC Rewards to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that QC Rewards gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at QCRewards.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with QC Rewards are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, QC Rewards collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with QC Rewards. QC Rewards does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
QC Rewards may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. QC Rewards may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, QC Rewards does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
QC Rewards discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on QC Rewards’ behalf or to provide services available at QC Rewards’ websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using QC Rewards’ websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. QC Rewards will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, QC Rewards discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when QC Rewards believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of QC Rewards, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an QC Rewards website and have supplied your email address, QC Rewards may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with QC Rewards and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. QC Rewards takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If QC Rewards, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that QC Rewards goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of QC Rewards may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.